1.2K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison.She is very unprofessional, uses profane language in the presence of consumers, and does not display vision of what management should display for the Muv Fitness franchise.

This concern should be investigated and all conflict-resolutions be addressed appropriately.

All the personal trainers, including myself, believe she may not be a fit for the Muv Fitness management staff.Perhaps additional training may improve her performance however; professionalism and appropriate behavior is necessary in the success of our facility.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss employee actions. Muv Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned employee actions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Muv Fitness.

Had an Experience with Muv Fitness?

Comments

Not true!Lamaria goes out of her way to help members and you can tell she really cares about her job!

She is focused on members and not on sales which is rare for a gym employee.She's a very down to earth young lady and has been a real inspiration to my family and I.

West Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1220265

She's awful. Very unprofessional and treats members as if she's better than them.