I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison.She is very unprofessional, uses profane language in the presence of consumers, and does not display vision of what management should display for the Muv Fitness franchise.
This concern should be investigated and all conflict-resolutions be addressed appropriately.
All the personal trainers, including myself, believe she may not be a fit for the Muv Fitness management staff.Perhaps additional training may improve her performance however; professionalism and appropriate behavior is necessary in the success of our facility.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Employee Actions
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I wanted to add something to my previous review.. Firstly, I do still believe Thumbtack creates Fake Requests! Okay, so i did finally get hired by someone (we have an appointment), keep..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."