Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment!I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for me to MUV on!
I asked the manager are they going to place some bikes on the floor and he stated no.
I asked him why members are not allowed to use a bike and he could not give a definitive answer.MUV IS COMPLETELY unappreciative of their members!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "This purse purchased at JC Penney last year should have lasted longer. The chain pieces broke because the threading of the screw was not screwing properly. I need a new..."
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."