Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment!I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for me to MUV on!
I asked the manager are they going to place some bikes on the floor and he stated no.
I asked him why members are not allowed to use a bike and he could not give a definitive answer.MUV IS COMPLETELY unappreciative of their members!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..."
- "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed. Workman showed up 2 hrs. late, told me..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."