I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym.I lost 79 lbs.
but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the person who won the overall Challenge to show up for my final weigh in. After I had asked the staff to keep him away from our Gym because he had 6 more days to get ready for his final weigh in. The senior staff at MUV fitness stated that they would try to improve on the next Challenge, well the next challenge is here and I still have not got paid the $500 dollars for winning my Gym.
I guess I will have to get the courts involved.Good luck to who ever decides to spend their money at MUV fitness.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- John murphy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "This purse purchased at JC Penney last year should have lasted longer. The chain pieces broke because the threading of the screw was not screwing properly. I need a new..."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."