1.1K views
1.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym.I lost 79 lbs.

but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the person who won the overall Challenge to show up for my final weigh in. After I had asked the staff to keep him away from our Gym because he had 6 more days to get ready for his final weigh in. The senior staff at MUV fitness stated that they would try to improve on the next Challenge, well the next challenge is here and I still have not got paid the $500 dollars for winning my Gym.

I guess I will have to get the courts involved.Good luck to who ever decides to spend their money at MUV fitness.

This reviewer shared experience about "unfair fitness challenge" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Muv Fitness and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about muv fitness fitness program from Muv Fitness was john murphy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Muv Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Muv Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Muv Fitness?

Comments