I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym.I lost 79 lbs.
but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the person who won the overall Challenge to show up for my final weigh in. After I had asked the staff to keep him away from our Gym because he had 6 more days to get ready for his final weigh in. The senior staff at MUV fitness stated that they would try to improve on the next Challenge, well the next challenge is here and I still have not got paid the $500 dollars for winning my Gym.
I guess I will have to get the courts involved.Good luck to who ever decides to spend their money at MUV fitness.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- John murphy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "Strawberry cheesecake had several strands of blond hair in the container with strawberry cheesecake. I was enjoying cheesecake until I saw this hair. One strand of the blond hair was..."
- "My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible. I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this..."
- "Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year. ..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."