I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym.I lost 79 lbs.
but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the person who won the overall Challenge to show up for my final weigh in. After I had asked the staff to keep him away from our Gym because he had 6 more days to get ready for his final weigh in. The senior staff at MUV fitness stated that they would try to improve on the next Challenge, well the next challenge is here and I still have not got paid the $500 dollars for winning my Gym.
I guess I will have to get the courts involved.Good luck to who ever decides to spend their money at MUV fitness.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- John murphy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I order an item in Feb. 2015, item came it was the wrong size so I sent item back and I never received my order I was told over and..."
- "I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."